The 2023 MS Bike Grand Bend to London is taking place Saturday and Sunday, July 29 & 30, 2023. The ride begins and ends at the Grand Bend Motorplex with an overnight at Western University in London.
MS Bike is the largest fundraising cycling series in North America. Cyclists of all ages and fitness levels across Canada come together each year to end Canada’s disease: multiple sclerosis. With hundreds of participants, volunteers are needed to help with every aspect of the entire event. This is a great opportunity to make an impact in your community using your talent and time.
There are various areas where volunteer help is needed to ensure that this event runs smoothly and participants have a great experience while they are walking to raise critical funds to support those effected by MS.
Package Pick Up Volunteer
Site Set Up/Wrap Up Crew
Event Information Volunteer
Luggage Collection and Transport
Luggage Storage Area Volunteer
Rest Stop Volunteer
Bike Storage Volunteer
Interested? Here’s what we’re looking for:
– Energizing and Positive Attitude. A friendly face helps create a fun atmosphere!
– Passion for supporting the MS Community and funding MS research
– Self‐motivated and reliable; able to fulfill duties on time
Previous experience managing people is considered an asset
– Attend the event on Saturday, July 29 or Sunday, July 30, 2023 anywhere from 2‐ 8 hours depending on your shift and commitment desire
– Gain valuable experience and skills by supporting the organization of a well‐recognized signature event while working with experienced organizing team members and comprehensive resources
– Contribute your time to an important cause and see your impact on the organization
– Obtain a reference letter
– Build a strong network
Sign up to volunteer today and help create positive change! For more detailed information please contact:
Or Visit our Volunteer Website to view all the role descriptions & shifts and sign up directly:
2023 MS Bike- Grand Bend to London Volunteering
MS Canada is dedicated to encouraging a supportive and inclusive culture where people from all backgrounds can thrive.
Our aim is to ensure that all those interested in joining our team are given equal opportunity and that our organization is representative of all sections of society. We encourage all qualified applicants to apply.
We are committed to accommodating applicants’ needs throughout the selection process. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org should you need accommodation.
To learn more about MS Canada and the great work that we do, we encourage you to visit www.mscanada.ca.